Providing cloth diapers and diaper cleaning solutions to support your child until potty training.
Our Permanent Diaper Assistance program:
Diaper Assistance. Once you have applied (see application below) and have been accepted to the program, you will receive 40 reusable cloth diapers and a reusable diaper bag – enough to last you up to one week of diaper changes + one load of laundry.
Diaper Service. The Permanent Diaper Assistance program gives you the opportunity to use our diaper cleaning service on a free to sliding-scale fee (with a maximum amount of $10 per week, depending on your income). You will have your diapers replaced with new, clean diapers once a week. They will be delivered right to your door, so you won’t have to worry about transportation. This option is best for those without reliable transportation or a reliable cleaning facility, but can be used by anyone in the program.
Diaper Return. Once your baby is potty trained, we ask you return your cloth diaper lot to the program so we can continue to use the diapers for another family. Each diaper stash of forty diapers can be used by over three generations of babies, saving an average of $8,640 in diaper cost and over 7500 pounds of landfill waste.
Applying for the Program
To apply, you can fill out the form at the bottom of this page. We will arrange getting your diapers to you from one to seven days of your application approval.
If you are in urgent need of diapers, you can fill out the Emergency Assistance Application to receive 10 reusable diapers within 24 hours, allowing additional time to apply for the Permanent Diaper Assistance program.
Requirements for the Program:
- Complete the application in its entirety.
- Provide a proof of residence. Please provide a recent bill (dated within the last two months), current insurance policy, most recent W-2 wage with address included, a current mortgage document, or current lease document.
- Provide proof of income. In order to qualify for free or sliding-scale fees, please provide a proof of income, or proof of lack of income, for the household.
- Provide proof of child. Birth certificate, social security card, passport, foster/ adoption certificate, dated ultrasound (for expectant mothers), or dated documentation from medical caregiver (OB/GYN, hospital, midwife).
- Meet with a Consultant. Once you have turned in your proof of income, proof of child, and proof of residency, you will receive an email with a link to meet with a PDR representative. You will have the option to meet via phone call, zoom meeting, or google meets.
Fill out the form below to apply:
Contact us: (501) 291-0423 or firstname.lastname@example.org