Every dollar makes a difference, every t-shirt makes a diaper. Help us end the diaper need in our community while empowering families and promoting self-sufficiency through education and sustainable tools.
Your Contribution Matters
Emergency Diaper Assistance
10 washable, reusable diapers
One wet bag
Great for parents who might be short on funds at the end of the month/ paycheck.
Permanent Diaper Assistance
40 washable, reusable diapers
Reusable wipes, diaper bag, and more.
Can be passed down for up to 4 generations of diaper-wearing babies.
Enzymatic detergent, oxygen bleach, and a pH neutralizer
Covers chemicals for once-per-week diaper service
Eases stress of diaper laundry or laundry access
Upcycled Diaper Service
Diapers made from upcycled t-shirts
Once per week diaper pick-up and delivery
Four diaper covers, a diaper bag, and wipes
- No state or federal child safety-net program allocates dollars specifically for the purchase of diapers, yet diapers are a constant out-of-pocket expense
- The average family spends about $80 per month on disposable diapers alone (see nationaldiaperbanknetwork.org for more statistics).
- 40 reusable diapers provided by Permanent Diaper Relief will eventually diaper not just one child, but up to four generations of diaper-wearing babies.
- 60 t-shirts can be sewn into 40 reusable diaper inserts. Learn about our Upcycled Diaper Project here.
- We save $2,880 per baby and $11,520 for all babies in one set of diapers, all by your contribution.