About Permanent Diaper Relief
Who we Are
Permanent Diaper Relief is a charitable organization aiming to reduce greenhouse emissions through its sustainable products (such as our reusable diapers and reusable menstrual products). Through our diaper programs alone, Permanent Diaper Relief eliminates up to 3,000 pounds of landfill waste, minimizes 99% of diaper resources, and saves $2,880+ in diaper expenses per child.
A thriving environment for families and individuals through birth, menstruation, and parenthood.
To empower women and families, promote self sufficiency, and reduce the greenhouse gas footprint.
1. Women and children are at the forefront of every effort.
2. Women and families deserve clean and healthy essential items.
3. Reusing and recycling products is imperative to a healthy future
4. We take pride in re-inventive methods that reduce our carbon footprint.
5. Effective parenting can only take place once basic needs are met.
6. Diversity and inclusion allows for a safe space among all community members. PDR does not discriminate based on religion, race, gender, or sexual preference