Who We Are
Permanent Diaper Relief is a charitable organization aiming to reduce greenhouse emissions through its sustainable products (such as our reusable diapers and reusable menstrual products). Through our diaper programs alone, PDR eliminates up to 3,000 pounds of landfill waste, minimizes 99% of diaper resources, and saves $2,880 in diaper expenses per child.
A thriving environment for families and individuals through birth, menstruation, and parenthood.
To empower women and families, promote self-sufficiency, and reduce the greenhouse gas footprint.
Locations and Programs
- Diaper Support (10 or 40 free reusable diapers)
- Diaper Rentals & Cleaning Service
- The Upcycled Diaper Project
- Menstrual Hygiene Initiative
- PDR University (for professionals)
- PEP Talk Series (coming soon)
- Advocate, Partner, or Affiliate Memberships
- Operated by Gifts From Liam
- Emergency Diaper Assistance (10 free reusable diapers)
- Disposable diaper assistance
- Perinatal bereavement support and education
- Safe parenting education